Netflix has surprised us with the actors who will be joining the cast of The Witcher season 2. That’s right folks a lot of familiar names are coming to season 2 of the hit Netflix series. Not only that, as you will see below, there are a lot of familiar names joining the cast. A particular favourite for me is Adjoa Andoh from Bridgerton (you know you watched it too). She is a force of nature and I can’t wait to see what she brings to the series.
You also have Graham McTavish who is a fan favourite from the Hobbit where he played the legendary dwarf Dwalin.
- Adjoa Andoh (Bridgerton, Silent Witness) in the role of Nenneke
- Cassie Clare (Brave New World, The Bisexual, The Irregulars) in the role of Phillippa Eilhart
- Liz Carr (Silent Witness, Devs) in the role of Fenn
- Graham McTavish (Outlander, The Hobbit) in the role of Dijkstra
- Kevin Doyle (Downton Abbey, Happy Valley) in the role of Ba’lian
- Simon Callow (A Room with A View, Four Weddings and a Funeral) in the role of Codringher
- Chris Fulton (Bridgerton, Outlaw King) in the role of Rience
The Witcher Season 2 Logline:
Convinced Yennefer’s life was lost at the Battle of Sodden, Geralt of Rivia brings Princess Cirilla to the safest place he knows, his childhood home of Kaer Morhen. While the Continent’s kings, elves, humans and demons strive for supremacy outside its walls, he must protect the girl from something far more dangerous: the mysterious power she possesses inside.
Returning to the cast for season 2 are Henry Cavill, Anya Chalotra, Freya Allan, Joey Batey, MyAnna Buring, Tom Canton, Lilly Cooper, Jeremy Crawford, Eamon Farren, Mahesh Jadu, Terence Maynard, Lars Mikkelsen, Mimî M Khayisa, Royce Pierreson, Wilson Mbomio, Anna Shaffer, and Therica Wilson-Read.
Previously announced new cast for season 2 include Yasen Atour as Coen, Agnes Born as Vereena, Paul Bullion as Lambert, Basil Eidenbenz as Eskel, Aisha Fabienne Ross as Lydia, Kristofer Hivju as Nivellen, Mecia Simson as Francesca, and Kim Bodnia as Vesemir.