Batman isn’t nearly in the news enough. He hasn’t conquered video games, cinema and cartoons, so thank god he now gets a new board game. This is where Portal Games has come in with Batman: Everybody Lies, which is a crime-solving deduction board game for 2-4 players set in the Batman comics universe.
There are details that Batfans will salivate over. Check them out to learn more.
Batfacts for Batman: Everybody Lies
- 4 criminal cases to solve, all combined into a master plot
- Interact with Batman, The Penguin, Poison Ivy, Mr Freeze, Scarecrow, and more
- Visit famous Gotham City locations such as the Batcave, Arkham Asylum, Blackgate Penitentiary, and the Gotham City Gazette
- New deck type: Comics scene
- Hidden agenda mechanic
- Game mechanics are based on the award-winning Detective: A Modern Crime Board Game
It’s also a gorgeous looking set-up as you can see from the above image. If you’re interested you can pre-order the game. The link can be found here. There are also pre-order bonuses to make it all the more enticing.