Destiny and desire rarely align and, in a world divided between honoured engineers and reviled artists, Shane tries to find a place for himself. Hazel Sky is a heartfelt adventure proudly brought by the Brazilian developer Coffee Addict Studio and the Taiwan-based publisher Another Indie.
Sent to the flying City of Gideon, Shane must pass the ultimate test that every Engineer must take before taking the honoured role —otherwise, he will face banishment. To pass the Trials, Shane will have to fix all kind of ramshackle flying machines and explore a gorgeous but also enigmatic world.
However, Shane won’t be alone; connected via radio with a fellow trainee engineer, they will strike up an illicit friendship that will change the way he sees the world.
Hazel Sky Features:
- Jump, climb, swing, slide, and find your destiny through the challenging Trials.
- Repair, build and take the skies in an assortment of unbelievable flying machines.
- Discover the fates of those who faced the trials before you. And those who failed.
- Explore and find hidden truths and intriguing insights into the people of Gideon.
- Find peace and tranquility in a breathtaking world —playing the guitar?
- Hazel Sky’s departure is targeted for launch in 2020 on PC, Xbox One, PS4, and Switch.
Stay tuned to GamEir. And if you’re interested, converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.