The epic saga of Final Fantasy XV reaches its conclusion as the final chapter of downloadable content (DLC), “Episode Ardyn,” has been released.
Set 35 years before the events of Final Fantasy XV, players will uncover a brand new storyline from the perspective of the villainous Ardyn Lucis Caelum, and learn what drove the scorned saviour to seek revenge against the line of Lucis.
Final Fantasy XV Episode Ardyn features:
- Several new options and gameplay mechanics to explore, including the ability to control Ardyn himself
- Exhilarating, action-packed battles where players can utilize powerful new attack moves and skills unique to Ardyn, including the “Rising Phantom” and “Dark Tornado”
- The ability to fly across the city of Insomnia while regaining MP in the process with “Shadow Step”
- Though a foe of Noctis, the summonable Ifrit is now an ally of Ardyn and may dispatch enemies with powerful fire magic
- A photography mode allowing players to capture the captivating city of Insomnia
- A “Hat Shop” offering a plethora of hats for players to purchase, which also appear in cutscenes
- Rewards upon completion of the episode, including the new “Ardyn’s Ensemble” outfit and “Mutant Rakshasa Blade” for Noctis
Stay tuned to GamEir and if you’re interested converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir) Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.