MapleStory 2, the all-new MMORPG from the MapleStory franchise with over 14 million players around the world, is available globally now via Nexon Launcher and Steam.
The game provides a robust set of character options, an innovative progression and growth system, and world-building tools, redefining the MMORPG genre by giving players the ability to customize everything.
Coming over from the beta and Head Start, the game includes the classes of Archer, Assassin, Berserker, Heavy Gunner, Knight, Priest, Thief, Wizard and is also introducing its impressive new Runeblade class. This new class is a magical swordsman that infuses his swords with the elements for ultimate power and uses a special 2-handed bladed weapon that uses up both weapon slots.
For the official launch, MapleStory 2 delivers incredible content updates that have improved gameplay quality such as:
- cap increase from 50 to 60
- The gorgeous Karkar Island
- Lv 51 – 60 fields in Maple World/ Land of Darkness
- 8 Normal Adventure Dungeons
- 4 Hard Adventure Dungeons
- 2 Sets of Epic Gear
MapleStory 2 has limited time launch events including a Daily Reward Event running from now until November 8th. By logging in daily, players will receive rewards including Maple Coins, Cosmetics Vouchers, Elixirs, and more.
In the game you can:
- Claim Your Destiny as an Epic Hero – Players will find colorful 3D landscapes to explore, loads of new and familiar enemies to vanquish, and exciting bosses to battle.
- Build Your Dream World – MapleStory 2 redefines the role-playing game genre with a complete commitment to creativity, arming players with a robust set of character and world-building tools that allow them to express themselves unlike ever before.
- Explore a New Dimension of MapleStory – Maplers can enter a whole new dimension of Maple World and encounter vivid 3D landscapes, a multitude of special events, exciting minigames, and enemies both familiar and completely original.
MapleStory 2 looks like a lot of fun. These sprites are adorable and any MMORPG that brings something new to the game is always a fascinating topic for discussion 🙂