Fans of classic games such as Day of the Tentacle and Monkey Island will soon be able to experience a modern take on these side-scrolling adventures, Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town. A title perfectly suited to the Nintendo Switch. Following the successful launch of the acclaimed PC version, this game will captivate gamers with its beautifully drawn 3D visuals and contemporary mechanics, making it a must-buy title for all point-and-click enthusiasts.
Willy Morgan and the Curse of Bone Town – A classic tale retold in a modern fashion
10 years have passed since the mysterious disappearance of Willy’s father, the famous archaeologist Henry Morgan. After Willy receives a strange letter containing a cryptic message he heads on a perilous adventure to Bone Town, an unconventional place full of pirates and shady characters, to once and for all uncover the truth behind what happened to his father.
- Non-linear gameplay – Explore without constraint, collect items and solve stimulating puzzles.
- Unique graphic style – A fantastical world with a magical atmosphere.
- Full HD quality – Cinematographic cutscenes and over 50 locations to see.
- A pirate world with a modern twist – Pirates and computers? Why not?!
- 15 NPCs to interact with – Learn about the story through several hours of interactive dialogues packed with irony and easter eggs.
- Original soundtrack – More than two hours of original music.