Warner Bros. Interactive Entertainment and IO Interactive have released the HITMAN 2 October Roadmap featuring a variety of free content updates, providing new ways to continue the experience as Agent 47.
This month in HITMAN 2, players can look forward to a spooky new Halloween-themed mission that will challenge all of their expectations. Anyone brave enough to complete it will be rewarded with two mystery unlocks that are yet-to-be-revealed. Across the rest of the content on 3rd October new suits and 4 new items are up for grabs – making a total of 9 new items that can be unlocked for free.
Upcoming free updates for all HITMAN 2 owners include:
- Halloween Escalation Contract – Available 22nd October
- New Elusive Target, “The Serial Killer,” in Whittleton Creek (Vermont/U.S.) – Beginning 25th October
- The Riviera Restoration Escalation Contract in Miami (Florida/U.S.) – Available 3rd October
- The Divine Descendance Escalation Contract in Mumbai (India) – Available 10th October
- Legacy Elusive Target, “The Warlord,” in Bangkok (Thailand) – Beginning 11th October
- Trick or Treat Featured Contracts – Available 17th October
- Legacy Challenge Packs – Available 22nd October
- Legacy Escalation Contracts – Available 31st October
- Uninvited Challenge Pack in Hawke’s Bay (New Zealand) – Available 31st October
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, be sure and converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.