There is blood, there is violence, limbs are flying in the air, and heads are rolling on the ground after being chopped off by a massive axe. Yes, we are in the most unforgiving of all the lands, the far and cold North. Before you start to play Nordic Warriors, you need to be aware of those facts, and you need to be prepared for the constant massacres of the undead hordes. Only the bravest will go on this deadly adventure with Freya and her warriors.
After returning to their village after a long journey, they discover that the undead have killed all the inhabitants. Men, women, and children were slaughtered in a surprise attack with no chance of survival. Shocked by this horrible truth, the group decides to find and destroy this evil once and for all.
On this path to revenge, you will experience classical Real-Time Tactics mechanics, inspired by the Myth series. It’s set in a world descending into an existential struggle for survival. You’ll need a smart strategy combined with tactical skills to survive the onslaught of undead hordes and their sorcerer allies. You’ll go face-to-face with heroes, legends, demons, and gods as you fight through the middle world and even enter the mythical gates of Hel itself.
Key Features of Nordic Warriors:
- Classic Myth-like Real-Time Tactical action in a pre-medieval era battleground environment.
- Master a variety of friendly units from Warriors wielding swords and axes, to Shield Maidens, Archers, explosive expert Alchemists, and even stranger allies.
- Use mighty magic spells to blast or distract your foes, convert some enemies into friends, and attempt to survive the onslaught. Or die trying.
- Battle across a variety of landscapes and take the fight beyond the gates of Hel itself.
- Quest for lost artifacts, explore terrain crawling with the armies of evil, and work your way towards survival.
- Use every feature of the landscape to gain an advantage against a sea of implacable foes.
- 14 levels of mythic mayhem and desperate action.
- Slaughter anyone or anything that comes by. Yes, even a deer or your friendly neighbor.
- You can blow up some stuff. Have fun figuring out the most deadly chain reaction!
The team behind Nordic Warriors have also prepared a free demo so that every player could test the game before the launch on Steam on June 19th. It is available now to everyone who signs up for their newsletter.