Meridiem Games has confirmed that the PlayStation 4 version of Song of Horror. The acclaimed horror game developed by Protocol Games and published by Raiser Games will launch as a boxed Deluxe Edition on the 20th of July.
A must-have for any horror fan, this boxed Deluxe Edition will be available across European and Australian specialist stores and will include a special artwork sleeve, a map where players can note clues they find during the game and a character guide, explaining their abilities and relationship to the story.
Features of Song of Horror
- Song of Horror offers a truly dynamic terror experience: its antagonist, the supernatural entity known only as The Presence, is controlled by an advanced AI (Artificial Intelligence) that adapts to your actions and decisions.
- Experience unbearable fear as this otherworldly being responds to your way of playing and hunts you down in unexpected ways, offering a unique experience to every player and gameplay where tension builds up naturally instead of coming from scripted sequences.
- As a player, you will live this story through the eyes of a varied set of characters related to the story in their own way. Every character is different, and brings their unique point of view to the investigation, allowing them to approach clues and items differently.
- Their actions and decisions will shape the world: some of them will know more or less of certain aspects of the story; some will be more effective against supernatural manifestations, but all of them can die if the Presence gets to them – and death is permanent. If they die, you will have to pick the story up with another one, and continue the investigation so their deaths are not in vain.
- A mysterious antique shop, a forgotten abbey, an abandoned mental hospital… Each location in Song of Horror is inspired by the classics of the genre. Explore and investigate these haunted places to gather clues and items that will help you solve challenging puzzles while enduring the agonizing tension of the game’s atmosphere.