Team17 and OverBorder Studio have announced that punishing action-RPG Thymesia launches on PC on the 7th of December. Set in a once-thriving kingdom now fallen to chaos, only the mysterious plague-masked Corvus – a half-human, half raven hybrid – can unlock scattered memories and unravel the mysteries that lurk among the plague-infected shadows.
Charged with the possession of a pair of ravening weapons that can seize the plague from enemies and harness the abilities for himself, Thymesia’s shadowy protagonist is a ferocious adversary for the monsters that lurk in the gloom, combining acquired plague powers with perfectly timed parries and dynamic dodges to smite them.
Thymesia Key Features:
- Weaponising diseases: As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging combat: Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability: The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.