Sharkmob has announced that the Public Early Access: Founder’s Season for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt is coming to an end. Throughout Early Access, the stats have been insane. With over 2 Million accounts created and 26,512,898 kills clocked up!
Feedback received from players throughout Early Access has helped Sharkmob immensely understand where the game shines. More importantly though where they want to apply even greater focus to meet the high standards that both they as developers and the players expect.
The plan was to launch the game this year for both PC and PS5 as they moved out of the Early Access: Founder’s Season. Based on key learnings from this early season, they have decided to take the time needed to address the valuable feedback and postpone the release until early 2022. During this period Sharkmob will take the public servers offline.
Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt Founder’s Season is coming to an end and public servers will close on Monday 22nd of November at 10:00 CET.
What does this mean for the community?
- From Monday, November 22nd, at 10:00 CET, servers will be taken offline to ensure the development team’s full focus on the implementation of feedback collected during the Early Access: Founder’s Season.
- All players who have been a part of the Founder’s Season as well as last-minute newcomers who join before the season ends will be able to participate in exclusive, invite-only tests leading up to release.
- Effective as of November 15 at 20:00 CET, no more tokens will be able to be bought in the game.
- Existing in-game tokens in players’ accounts can be spent in-store until the 22nd of November at 10:00 CET when the public servers are shut down. All tokens unspent by this time will remain in player accounts and carry over to Season 1 next year.
- All those who joined us on the Early Access: Founder’s Season journey will receive a ”Founder’s Token Pack” doubling the Tokens purchased up until this announcement. Players will receive these additional tokens at launch.
- A massive XP boost will be activated from November 15 at 20:00 CET until the servers shut down on 22nd of November at 10.00 CET to enable players to finish their Founder’s Battle Pass progress.
- All unlocks and purchased items will be carried over to player profiles for the full launch along with journal collections and statistics.
For further details on this announcement, please check out the community posts here. Also keep an eye on the official Discord for updates on what’s happening next for Vampire The Masquerade: Bloodhunt.