Ladies and gentlemen, finally we get a game for the fourth Horseman, that’s right Strife is here! And he has his own game dubbed Darksiders Genesis.
One… Two Three.
Strife, the Rider of the White Horse, is both impulsive and witty, true to the motto “Shoot first, ask questions later” or “Two Guns, one Horseman”.
He is the one with blood on his boots and a punchline on his lips. He fought countless enemies with his two best friends (read: pistols), Mercy and Redemption, as well as the protection of his impenetrable armour. Always by his side is Mayhem, Strife’s phantom steed.
Not just Strife is in Darksiders Genesis
In Darksiders Genesis, you can choose to play either War or his brother Strife, and head into combat side by side in two-player cooperative mode (couch co-op trash talk, but also online). The story takes place before the events of the original game when Lucifer, the enigmatic and deceptive demon king, plots to upset the Balance by granting power to master demons throughout Hell.
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of Darksiders before the events of the original game. Furthermore, it introduces the fourth and last horseman Strife, as well as co-op gameplay for the first time in the history of the franchise.
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode (couch or online)
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
Stay tuned to GamEir. Also, if you’re interested, converse with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). Check out our videos on Twitch (GamEir) and YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.