Recently shared on the Community Blog that Google is tracking more than 120 games coming to Google Stadia in 2020. They are also looking at more than ten games in the first half of this year that will be only available on Stadia when they launch.
Plus, support for wireless gaming on the web, more Assistant functionality and additional Android phones are right around the corner. As for the latest updates, read on for what Google was up to in January.
You’ll receive notifications of your achievements when playing on desktop, laptop and TV, and you’ll get credit for those achievements. You can view your full list on the web, including all the hard-won achievements you’ve earned since you began playing the Google Stadia.
Strategic Collaboration with BT
Google has also announced a strategic collaboration with BT who became the first European distribution partner for Stadia. Together, they’ll work to continue moving the cloud gaming industry forward.
Verizon Partners with Stadia
Google is partnering with Verizon to give new Fios Gigabit internet customers a Stadia Premiere Edition (starting January 29), with a promotion for Verizon 5G Home customers coming soon.
New content coming to Stadia
- Red Dead Online: Moonshiners
- Tom Clancy’s Ghost Recon Breakpoint–Raids and Terminator Event
Stadia Pro updates
- New games are free to Stadia Pro users in February: GYLT and Metro Exodus
- Existing games still available to add to your collection: Destiny 2, Farming Simulator 19 Platinum Edition, Rise of the Tomb Raider: 20 Year Celebration, SAMURAI SHODOWN and Thumper
- Ongoing Stadia Pro discounts. Check out the web or mobile Stadia store for the latest.