Playtonic Friends has announced that BPM: Bullets Per Minute, the first title from its new publishing label, will be launching on PS4 and Xbox One on the 5th of October.
BPM: Bullets Per Minute is a fast and frenetic rhythm-based shooter that brings dungeon-based shooter action to the table, but encases it in a world where every single move – every shot, every jump, and every dodge – is pulled off to the beat of an epic rock soundtrack.
BPM: Bullets Per Minute Console features:
- Playable up to 4k @ 60fps on PS5 and Xbox Series X/S
- Shoot, jump and dodge to the beat while battling hordes of enemies.
- Fight powerful bosses in challenging boss battles that will push you to the edge.
- Explore randomly generated dungeons.
- Choose from 10 different characters with unique strengths and weaknesses.
- Wield a powerful arsenal of weapons, all with different behaviour for firing and reloading to the beat of the soundtrack.
- Battle a diverse array of enemies, each with unique rhythmic behaviours.
Everyone needs rhythm in their life and it’s great to see BPM: Bullets Per Minute coming to the consoles. Hopefully, for the team, it will make as big a splash as it did last year. Meanwhile, check out the trailer and see if it’s your particular kind of rhythm.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Come talk with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir).
I promise we’re nice! Keep up with our streams over on Twitch (GamEir) and our videos on YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.
Leave a Reply