Safe In Our World, the games industry’s mental health charity has announced a new bundle, which will directly fund the charities efforts. The bundle is called the Winter Blues Bundle, and features 13 games and 2 DLCs. These have all been kindly supplied by Level Up Partners.
- Dragons: Dawn of New Riders by Outright Games
- Adventure Time: Pirates of Enchiridion by Outright Games
- Payday 2 by Starbreeze
- GRIP: Combat Racing by Caged Element / Wired Productions
- E.R.O.: Nothing Ever Remains Obscure by Storm in a Teacup
- Stikbold! A Dodgeball Adventure by Curve Games
- Red Faction: Geurrilla Re-Mars-tered by Deep Silver
- Eastside Hockey Manager by SEGA x Sports Interactive
- Titan Quest: Anniversary Edition by THQ Nordic
- Pure Pool by Ripstone
- The Persistence by Firesprite Ltd
- The Ship: Remasted by Blazing Griffin
- Portal Knights by 505 Games
- DLC Fall Guys: Collector’s Pack by Mediatonic
- DLC Fall Guys: Popstar’s by Mediatonic
At its core, Safe In Our World believes that video games can provide an excellent medium to improving mental health, whether this is through personal adventures, group missions, or everything in between.
Proceeds from the Winter Blues Bundle will go towards providing Mental Health training, supporting future initiatives from Safe In Our World, and extending the charity Level Up Mental Health Programme.