Icelandic indie publisher Solid Clouds has just announced a brand new game in their Starborne universe. This new title comes in the shape of Starborne: Frontiers. It is an expansion onto the world established by their first game, Sovereign Space.
Starborne: Frontiers is a persistent space MMO. You the player can build bases, collect starships, explore the galaxy, and team up with other players to conquer its biggest threats.
Players live in a complex space opera. You will face off against many factions with their own identities as well as motivations and histories. Can you survive the beauty as well as the danger of this futuristic
Starborne: Frontiers Features:
– Explore a vast, visually stunning galaxy in a glimmering semi-realistic art style
– Strikeout through space as a lone wolf, or team up with fellow players to conquer greater threats
– Uncover the deep and engaging lore behind the world of Starborne
– Progress from ship captain to commander of an empire, as you build bases and collect ships for your fleet
– Available in the App Store and Google Play, as well as through Starborne.com
Starborne: Frontiers looks like something weird and interesting to come to the sci-fi genre. The teaser doesn’t show off much but the visuals are intriguing.