Team17 and OverBorder Studio have announced that punishing action RPG Thymesia will be launching on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S alongside PC in 2022. Thymesia is set in a hauntingly beautiful world. And it follows the mysterious Corvus as he tries to piece together his lost memories. All of this in an attempt to save himself and the kingdom he once called home.
With punishing combat focused on Corvus’ ability to steal enemies’ plague weapons and use them for himself, perfect parries, dynamic dodges, and aggressive attacks are at the core of the challenges Thymesia has to offer.
Thymesia Key Features:
- Weaponizing diseases: As Corvus, players can seize diseases from enemies and wield them as deadly weapons
- Engaging Combat: Players will need to use their entire arsenal to avoid death; dodging attacks and parrying at precisely the right time will be instrumental to survival
- A dark and deadly world: With a sinister and gloomy backdrop, Thymesia oozes character through its environments and setting
- Unforgiving enemies: Corrupted by the plague, and mutated into monsters, the enemies are twisted and incredibly hostile, challenging players at every turn
- Replayability: The ability to customise Corvus and try different builds, coupled with the multiple different endings available, means no two playthroughs are ever the same.