Developer Sharkmob has announced Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt will officially launch in Spring 2022 for PlayStation 5 and PC platforms. After a successful Early Access period, Sharkmob is implementing feedback received from the game’s community, streamers, and media. All in time for the full launch of the game next year.
“We started off in June with a successful Closed Alpha period on PC, followed by our Early Access Founder’s Season during the Autumn. Throughout the past 6 months, we’ve worked closely with our community and received loads of feedback from streamers, media, and players alike. We’re now working on implementing all that great feedback as well as new features into the game, starting with Season 1 for PS5 and PC in Spring 2022. I can’t wait to show you all the stylish outfits we’ve created for our launch!”
said David Sirland, Producer for Bloodhunt.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt is a third-person free-to-play, savage Battle Royale experience set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe. For the first time ever, experience the concept of vampires at war as sects clash in the city of Prague, triggered by the arrival of strike-teams from the Second Inquisition. Become the ultimate predator by using your supernatural powers, weapons, and wit to eradicate your enemies.
Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt Features:
- Use supernatural powers to battle other players and computer-controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing.
- Set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague, rendered with high fidelity graphics.
- Customizable characters – play as a personalized vampire of your own creation. Choose your Clan allegiance to define your playstyle. Then let your personality shine through as you create your most unique expressive looks for friends and rivals to remember.
- No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics – created with a player-focused mentality
- Supporting 12 languages – English, French, Italian, German, Spanish, Russian, Polish, Portuguese (Brazilian), Spanish (Latin American), Chinese, Korean and Japanese.
Becoming a vampire in this universe and getting to rip apart your opponents in a variety of ways looks to inject new blood into the Battle Royale genre. I myself love the idea of this title and what it can bring to the genre. It’s been a minute since we’ve had a vampire title that’s truly encapsulated the power of the fictional monster. Hopefully, Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt will bring the bite.
Keep your eyes on the Vampire: The Masquerade – Bloodhunt website for more updates.