I am a glutton for punishment, friends. So much so that this is my lockdown workout regime. Yes friends, it’s time we talked about Just Dance 2021.
The hit dancing game came out back in November, but for the purposes I wanted it for, I held off on getting it. I’ve been using older Just Dance games for workouts on and off for a couple of years now. And then the tracklist dropped for 2021, and I was hooked. Some of my favourite songs ended up on the list, paired with fun dances. But hey, life happens and it wasn’t until another lockdown was announced that I started to consider throwing myself into this fully. After all, I have a lot of free time right now. Just Dance 2021 added a lot of greatness to the already solid series. The songs curated for this entry are fun, upbeat (for the most part) and almost addictive to dance to. Let’s take a look at the tracklist!
The Dance 2021 List
- “Adore You” Harry Styles
- “Alexandrie Alexandra” Jérôme Francis
- “All the Good Girls Go to Hell” Billie Eilish
- “Bailando” Paradisio featuring DJ Patrick Samoy
- “Blinding Lights” The Weeknd
- “Boy, You Can Keep It” Alex Newell
- “Buscando” GTA and Jenn Morel
- “Dance Monkey” Tones and I
- “Dibby Dibby Sound” DJ Fresh vs. Jay Fay featuring Ms. Dynamite
- “Don’t Start Now” Dua Lipa
- “Feel Special” Twice
- “Georgia” Tiggs Da Author
- “Get Get Down” Paul Johnson
- “Heat Seeker” Dreamers
- “Ice Cream” Blackpink and Selena Gomez
- “In the Navy” The Sunlight Shakers
- “Joone Khodet” Black Cats
- “Juice” Lizzo
- “Kick It” NCT 127
- “Kulikitaka” Toño Rosario
- “Lacrimosa” Apashe
- “Magenta Riddim” DJ Snake
- “Paca Dance” The Just Dance Band
- “Que Tire Pa Lante” Daddy Yankee
- “Rain on Me” Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande
- “Rare” Selena Gomez
- “Runaway (U & I)” Galantis
- “Samba de Janeiro” Ultraclub 90
- “Say So” Doja Cat
- “Señorita” Shawn Mendes and Camila Cabello
- “Temperature” Sean Paul
- “The Other Side” SZA and Justin Timberlake
- “The Weekend” Michael Gray
- “Till the World Ends” The Girly Team
- “Uno” Little Big
- “Volar” Lele Pons featuring Susan Diaz and Victor Cardenas
- “Without Me” Eminem
- “Yameen Yasar” DJ Absi
- “Yo Le Llego” J Balvin and Bad Bunny
- “You’ve Got a Friend in Me” Disney-Pixar’s Toy Story
- “Zenit” Onuka
Just Dance Unlimited
Here’s the thing, there are genuinely songs in this game that are on my own playlists. Speaking of playlists, the in-game playlists are FANTASTIC! Now, to get the full experience, you’re going to want Just Dance Unlimited. Unlimited is a subscription-based service that offers an additional 500+ songs. This includes tracklists from previous games.
When you get a new Just Dance game, you can actually get a 30 day free trial for the service. The pricing on the subscription is pretty decent, with a year being €25. The subscription also carries over between games, so if you bought it for an older game, it will still be active on your Ubisoft account. I actually had it for 2020, and it carried over to 2021.
Without a doubt, Unlimited is a great thing. The pricing is also fair, but with that service costing €25 when the base game is €60? To get the best experience possible from Just Dance 2021, you almost need Unlimited. The tracklists all combine really well, and to fully use the playlist options, you do need Unlimited. It’s well worth it, but it does add up. However, it is a great motivator to keep playing the game regularly. That’s why I got it, to motivate myself to play regularly. Plus who doesn’t want to dance to Rasputin?
The Final Dance
I cannot stress this part enough friends, because I am guilty of this myself. Please remember to pace yourself and stay hydrated while playing Just Dance, or any game that you can work out with. Don’t skip or forget to do some warm-up exercises.
Your body will thank you later. And don’t forget to take breaks and rest. Don’t push yourself too hard. Everything is a learning process, and you can always strive to improve. Learn from the mistakes I made by pushing myself too hard. My entire body, including my arms, ached so badly I couldn’t even lift my cup of tea without intense discomfort. This game is a lot of fun, but remember to look after yourself first and foremost.
Stay tuned to GamEir. Come talk with us on Twitter (@gam_eir), Facebook (@GamEir), and Instagram (@GamEir). I promise we’re nice! Keep up with our streams over on Twitch (GamEir) and our videos on YouTube (GamEir) and we’ll give you all the latest content.