Drawing inspiration from legendary titles such as Bushido Blade, Way of the Samurai and the Dark Souls series, Die by the Blade is coming to PC & Console with the support from publishing partner Kwalee. Developed by Grindstone and Triple Hill Interactive, players will be able to experience a fresh take on the fighting genre where every move counts when Die by the Blade arrives next year.
Features of Die by the Blade
- One-hit-kill – All it takes is one slice in tense, one-hit-kill based combat
- Choose your playstyle – A diverse array of weapons with different movesets
- Multiplayer showdowns – Take the battle online with ranked online modes
- Customisation – Tailor your character’s style to the way you see fit
- Brutal encounters – Dismember your opponents with brutal precision
- Welcome to “Samurai Punk” – A unique art style that merges a cyberpunk aesthetic with Japanese-inspired themes.
With 7 playable characters, all with their own unique backstories, alongside a wide range of customisation options, players have the chance to tailor their cosmetic style before testing their mettle across game modes including tournaments, ranked online modes and more (to be revealed soon!)