Razer, the leading global lifestyle brand for gamers, has unveiled its partnership with Bandai Namco Entertainment and Shueisha, Inc. / Toei Animation to produce a range of arcade fighting sticks for Dragon Ball FighterZ on the Xbox One and PlayStation 4.
The Razer Atrox Arcade Stick for Xbox One and the Razer Panthera Arcade Stick for PlayStation 4 feature Dragon Ball FighterZ artwork and case design inspired by the global phenomenon that is Dragon Ball. Tested by some of the world’s best esports athletes, these arcade fighting sticks are customizable and constructed with modders and competitive gamers in mind.
The brand new arcade sticks are built with premium Sanwa hardware components—10 buttons and an 8-way joystick. Fully mod-capable constructions allow competitors to customize the arcade stick to suit any playstyle. Internal storage compartments reveal dedicated slots for an included detachable screw-lock cable, and a screwdriver, as well as room to store two extra buttons. The Razer Panthera also features a Tournament Gaming Mode and is compatible with major fighting games.
Price: $219.99/ €239.99
Razer.com – Spring 2018
Worldwide – Spring 2018
• 10 tournament-grade Sanwa Denshi buttons
• Authentic Sanwa joystick with ball top
• Easy one-touch access to internals and storage
• Fully accessible internals and storage compartments for easy modding
• Honeycomb structure on the inside for easy screw mounting
• Storage room for alternative bat top joystick (not included) and more
• 9.8 ft. / 3 m detachable screw-lock USB cable for secure connection
• Screwdriver included for modding
For more information on the Dragon Ball FighterZ fighting sticks by Razer, go to www.razer.com/panthera-dbfz
Leave a Reply