A new battle royale is entering the market in the form of Bloodhunt. Set in the Vampire: The Masquerade universe, the game is a third-person free-to-play experience, developed in close collaboration with the World of Darkness brand team.
For centuries, vampires have lived and thrived among humans. The guise of The Masquerade has kept them hidden. However, a treacherous betrayal has stirred a war amongst the vampire sects. They have been exposed to the secret society known as The Entity. With a holy mission to annihilate all vampires, they take the hunt to the streets of Prague. Thus begins Bloodhunt.
Experience the concept of vampires at war for the first time ever. Sects are clashing in the city of Prague. Events have been triggered by the arrival of strike teams from the Second Inquisition. However. you are not defenceless. Use your supernatural powers, weapons and wit to eradicate your enemies and deal with the hunters. But don’t forget to maintain the Masquerade. Can you survive the night?
- Use supernatural powers to do battle
- Play against other players and computer-controlled enemies to be the last vampire standing
- High fidelity graphics, set in the beautiful Old Town of Prague
- Customizable characters – play as a personalised vampire of your own creation.
- No “pay-to-win” or similar mechanics – created with a player-focused mentality
- Supporting 12 languages at launch