Journey is GWENT’s progression system which rewards players as they level up by earning victories in the game’s Standard, Seasonal, and Draft mode matches. Season 5 brings over 100 levels to unlock, each containing exclusive avatars as well as Reward Points, which players can redeem for items available in GWENT’s in-game Reward Book. Journey’s fifth season will last for the next three months and is themed around Triss Merigold — legendary Temerian sorceress, and Geralt of Rivia’s beloved friend.
In addition to the base tier of Journey, free to all players, the Premium Pass is also available granting players instant access to the customizable Triss Merigold legendary neutral leader skin. It also features even more rewards to unlock, including different fashion outfits, trinkets, and auras for Triss, premium and standard Card Kegs, player titles, as well as animated borders and avatars. Additionally, players can also purchase a special bundle that includes the Premium Pass as well as an instant Journey progression boost.
New to Season Five of GWENT:
- Every victory matters. Each victory across GWENT’s standard, seasonal, and Draft game modes will earn you Journey progress.
- Daily boost. Come back on a daily basis to receive a “Well Rested” bonus that will speed up your progression.
- No boundaries. Continue your Journey progression beyond level 100 and receive extra rewards along the way!
- Free rewards for everyone. Collect brand new avatars and Reward Points simply by playing — it’s free for all!
- Get Triss’s legendary neutral leader skin. Unlock it immediately after purchasing the Premium Pass.
- Collect over 50 unique ornaments. Even more exclusive rewards are up for grabs with the Premium Pass!
- Customize your Triss. Level up in Journey to unlock more customization options for Triss’s legendary leader skin: outfits, auras, and accessories.
- Upgrade your collection. Expand your ornaments collection with brand-new coin skins, animated avatars, borders, and new card backs available as part of Journey’s fifth season.
- Choose your style. Unlock and experiment with different fashion styles and accessories for Triss: Temerian Battlecoat, Medical Robe, or the Assassins of Kings.
- Captivating story. Discover secrets of Triss’s past visualized in the form of exclusive drawings.
- New quests every week. Come back each week to unlock a set of quests that, upon completion, will boost your Journey progression.
GWENT: The Witcher Card Game is available for free on PC via GOG.COM and Steam, Apple M1 Macs running macOS, as well as on Android and iOS. For more information on GWENT, visit playgwent.com